This is inspired by many famous bloggers.
Since 2020 wasn’t that good for me, I am really desperate that things change for me next year.
I already feel old, there are many things I haven’t done, most of the times I feel melancholic. So this is just to give myself little push and excitement. And I really wanted to share this. Let me know if you try this too. Also please don’t judge because most of them are very silly.
1. Sleeping under the stars
2. Watch sunset(with mindfullness)
3. Watch sunrise (with mindfulness)
4. Try a new dish
5. Try a new drink
6. Go on a blind date 😀
7. Writing and sending hand written letter to someone
8. Going out alone for a movie date, all by yourself and enjoy your own company.
9. Get a different haircut or maybe try coloring your hair
10. Relax in a spa bath
11. Invite your friends/family for dinner and cook it by yourself.
12. Organising surprise dinner for someone
13. Paint a picture/drawing for yourself and keep it
14. Sing your heart out at karaoke
15. Do any volunteer work for the day
16. Developing any one good habit(like this year I started working out, anything simple and good)
17. Make a gratitude jar. Take a jar and write things you’re grateful for in chits. Open it from time to time and read it
18. Try Yoga
19. Save money for travel
20. Solo trip
21. Visit a new beach and wear bikini 😀
22. Learn some new words in a different language
23. Get a massage
24. Make a list of tv-series/movies and watch it
25. Have a sunset mocktail
26. Learn a dance style
27. Buy a houseplant and take care of it
28. Make something for the house. Anthing for your home decor.
29. Give food to someone in need
30. Try to meditate for one hour
31. Do an online course
32. Host or attend costume party
33. Make someone a birthday or celebration cake
34. Spend one entire day without using any social media
35. Spend one entire day without using your phone 😰😰😰
36. Forgive someone who has hurt you and let them know
37. Compliment a stranger, it will possibly make their day
38. Play a board game with friends or family like ludo, chess or carrom
39. Take your camera with you for a whole day and capture everything and anything that takes your interest
40. Hold a mini movie festival at home. Invite your best friends, ask a movie they love and spend a whole afternoon and evening together curled up chatting, eating and drinking and sharing old favourites.
41. Try a completely new look, new different outfit you never tried
42. Find a spot with a good view and settle down with a friend or loved one or even alone and enjoy.
43. Write down your life plan. It doesn’t have to be specific, or even achievable. Just a guide for all the things you would like to do and then you can tick and cross off the ones that you want to work towards.
44. Write things you love about yourself, write an essay and keep it with you forever
45. Have a major clear out. De-clutter, if it’s not pretty, useful or it hasn’t been used in the last 6 months, be ruthless, let it go
46. Spend a whole day in bed watching movies, reading books, writing or just cuddle with your pillow
47. Read a good book and write down quotes, or whatever you learned from the book
49. Write a story, poem or article; for yourself or submit it to a website or newspaper magazine or just post it on your blog/social media
50. Meet new people or make new friend
51. Gift yourself something nice and meaningful
Please feel to suggest anything else which I can try. Okay Bye, hope you guys are enjoying your holidays 🙂